I found something interesting while I was blog walking, the simple steps to upgrade iOS 5 unofficial version, because Upgrade to IOS 5 without a Developer Account has been possible through a "simple backdoor". I took this interesting scene on paseban.com.
The following are the steps to upgrade the IOS 5 "version of the unofficial". This step is quite simple and can be done by all users. But a little mistake can lead to malfunction of your handset, "so do it carefully!".
Download and install IOS 5
- Download IOS 5th IPSW file. This file is widely available on the internet, you can easily search through Google Search and download it.
- Update iPhone using iTunes. To do this, connect your iPhone with your PC or Mac and click the "check for updates". Select file IOS 5 IPSW that you have downloaded.
- Wait until the upgrade is complete which is marked by the emergence of "activation screen".
Activation IOS 5
- Click 3 times on the "Home". By doing this, you will activate Voice Over.
- Click 3 times on the "Home" and "Emergency Call" will appear.
- Click the "Emergency Call", and when connecting, slide the screen using your finger to the bottom three.
- "Notification Center" will appear
- Click on "Weather Widget". By doing this, the Weather application will appear.
- Click the "Home" to exit the "iPhone Springboard"
I think this trick needs to do, but it must be carefully juast enjoy How to upgrade to iOS 5 use " simple Backdoor".